- Not to be confused with the place.
"The shrimp sign can pull away from the shack and change from normal to haunted. The two hero minifigures, each with his and her own smartphone, a haunted head chef and server, plus shack guest and cute ghost dog figure inspire role-play fun. And the kitchen becomes fully interactive when viewed through the Hidden Side app."
- This set includes a background character (Ronny) who is not possessed, being one of the few minifigures that is not a Gloombie.
- In the app’s Ghost mode, there is a canoe that looks like the one from the Shrimp boat.
- This is the first set that includes a vehicle with a ghost canon which is not mentioned in the title.
- The surroundings in the app differ from hunter mode to ghost mode (in hunter mode, the set appears near the ocean, where in ghost mode, the set appears on a boardwalk).