- For the in-game currency, see Gloom (Currency).
- For the episode with a similar name, see Gloom and Doom.
- For the Humans who get possessed by Ghosts, see Gloombies.
|“Gloom is how ghosts take ahold of you!”|
When Jack receives news that Parker might have been gloomed, he looks at his vlog video and spots Ben Jackson hitting Parker with fireball gloom.
- Ghosts have the ability to shoot balls of Gloom in order to haunt areas.
- This is their main form of attack besides turning other humans into Gloombies.
- Gloom is normally colored green, but it can also be different colors depending on the type of the ghost who is using it.
- Gloom is the LEGO Hidden Side version of the spectral substance known as Ectoplasm.
- Lady Evelina D'ombre is able to shoot a lightning-like version of Gloom from her hands.
- The Gloom a ghost spreads vanishes when said ghost is captured.