|Gloom and Doom||Gallery||Transcript|
|“You gotta make her remember who she is, you have to make Parker laugh!”|
Parker got gloomed! It happened during a baseball game – never mind, we don’t have time for that now. The only way she can be de-gloomed is by making her laugh. But how? She never laughs! Press play to watch Jack, Douglas and Spencer the ghost dog attempt the impossible.
Jack is attending Newbury High School and is viewing a recent video he posted on BOO-Tube that garners more views each minute. What he doesn't realize is Parker was hit by Gloom and is now a Gloombie. When the bell rings, Jack heads off to class, but Parker continues to pursue her fellow Ghost Hunter.
Along his way to class, J.B. calls Jack from her lab to tell him that Parker was indeed hit by Gloom without Jack noticing it. By the time Jack actually puts his phone down and looks at Parker, he catches sight of her trying to attack him. Jack attempts to use the Ghost Hunter App to free her, but it's no use. He then flees and hides in a locker.
Inside the locker, Jack resumes the call with J.B. and the scientist tells him that Parker was possessed for twelve hours and the App has no effect. She tells Jack that the only way to free Parker is to make her laugh.
Jack tries many techniques to make Parker laugh, from using a fart noise, dancing with a skeleton, and using El Fuego and Spencer, but Parker continues to chase Jack. Now hiding with El Fuego near a dumpster, Jack was left questioning what to do, but when he mentions that Parker never laughed at Spencer, he realizes that she would laugh at cats.
Suddenly, Parker is able to find Jack and El Fuego and has them surrounded. With desperation, Jack shows Parker a cat video which allows Parker to break free of her possession. She continues to laugh at the video with Jack glad to have Parker back.
- Corey Krueger as Jack Davids
- Amelia Clover as Parker L. Jackson
- William Kasten as Douglas Elton
- L.C. Curci as J.B.
- This is the first episode not to include a Boss Ghost nor a Soul Artifact.
- Parker got gloomed in this episode, making her the third Ghost Hunter to be gloomed.
- Oddly enough, the other students and teachers at school didn't react at all when they saw the possessed Parker.
- The scene where Douglas jumps on the railing only to get hit upon landing is a possible parody of a scene in the Pixar movie Monsters, Inc. in which Mike Wazowski does a similar thing in order to try and make Boo laugh, only to find out that her monster disguise's hood wasn't down.
- Paola, Wade, and Mr. Clarke made cameos in this episode.
- This episode marks the first appearance of Paola and Mr. Clarke.
- In LEGO.com, this episode is the seventh episode of the series while "Life in the Ghost Lane" is the sixth.
- There is also a plastic skeleton seen in the episode, which could be the same one Douglas came to inhabit later.
- According to Jack, Parker never laughs. This is false since Parker was laughing with Jack at the end of "Sink or Swim" and after being rescued by Douglas in "Bat Crazy", although it's likely that Jack was just exaggerating.
|LEGO Hidden Side Episodes|
|Mini-Movie||1. Face Your Fears|
|Season 1||1. Vlog Hog · 2. Sink or Swim · 3. Don't Choke Now · 4. Bat Crazy · 5. Potty Mouth · 6. Gloom and Doom · 7. Life in the Ghost Lane · 8. Good Chemistry · 9. Skeleton in the Closet · 10. Parents Just Don't Understand|
|Season 2||1. Carnival of Doom · 2. Flying Lessons · 3. Doom Buggy · 4. Oh, Rats! · 5. Grave Situation · 6. Haunting 101 · 7. The Great Escape · 8. The Lighthouse, Part 1 · 9. The Lighthouse, Part 2|
|Special||Night of the Harbinger|