Every month, one user has the chance to win Editor of the Month. Could you end up winning the award? That's for the community to decide.
- You can not nominate yourself. Someone else must nominate you.
- If you get nominated, you cannot vote for yourself.
- Nominated person must have done many quality edits in the month.
- You need at least 50 edits in order to vote.
- Users cannot win twice in a row.
- No advertising and/or canvassing yourself.
- You cannot use sockpuppets to nominate/vote.
Anyone caught breaking the rules will be withdrawn from the voting and may face a suspension.
- January - TheLoner
- February - Gamerboi17
- March - Holomaster15
- April - Akita the Formling
- June - Holomaster15
- August - StudMaster06
How to Vote
Vote here. To nominate enter the User's username, to support or oppose, use [~~~~].