On her head, she has a pair of racing goggles over a black and white bandanna. She has long hair spilling over her back and her flattened lower body and right arm have tire marks on them. She holds a wrench in her right hand.
Maxine was born with jet fuel in her veins, which may or may not have contributed to her untimely death in a pretty unfortunate crash. Okay, most crashes are pretty unfortunate. Now, the only thing that flows through her ghostly remains is gloom. But that’s never stopped her from having (and causing) a blast at the racetrack. Nothing makes racing drivers drive like bats out of the Hidden Side like having a ghost hot on their tailpipes. Fasten your seatbelt and hold on to your helmet if you think you can beat her.
Most Wanted Ghosts: Maxine Turbo
Maxine was born with jet fuel in her veins, which may or may not have contributed to her untimely death in a pretty unfortunate crash. Now, the only thing that flows through her ghostly remains is gloom. (Un)fortunately, that’s never stopped her from having (and causing) a blast at the racetrack.
Maxine drove everyone insane with her need for speed. She still roams the roads of Newbury.
Drag Race (App)
Maxine Turbo can create a short, but extreme speed.
Maxine Turbo, like all Ghosts, can throw balls of Gloom on her enemies to harm them or to haunt buildings or objects.
- 70434 Supernatural Race Car (Boss Ghost)
- She is a member of the Anger Ghosts.
- Although, her color scheme seems to be purple and a bit of blue, similar to Crooked Sven Robin.
- Along with being in a crash, she appears to have been run over, as shown with her lower body and right arm being flattened with tire marks on them.
- She is the third female ghost who is a big-fig, the first being Madame Digamberetto and the second being Daisy.
- However, she is the only female Ghost who is both a big-fig and a Boss Ghost.
- In the multiplayer mode for the Supernatural Race Car, her name can be spotted flashing on the front of the gas station.
- The same is true for hunter mode as well.
- She is the first female Boss Ghost of a vehicle.
- She is also the fourth Boss Ghost to have a known death. The other three are Trucker Dale, Tragico, and Blaze M. Barr.
- She is the only Boss Ghost of Wave 3 not to appear in "Night of the Harbinger".