|“I've heard every excuse in the book. You're going to class.”|
|— Mr. Clarke, to Parker|
At an unknown point in time he became a teacher at Newbury High School.
Mr. Clarke calls in Jack and Parker, as well as Rose and Parker's parents, to explain why they missed an assignment. When Rose tried to apologize for them, he replied that he doesn't accept it before revealing he had been possessed by Mamali. After glooming the parents, Mamali unpossess Mr. Clarke. He is later seen throwing up gloom over the railing.
Mr. Clarke stops Parker in the middle of the hallway, telling her to go to class, and doesn't want to hear another excuse. Later on, when Jack flicks the light switch from the Hidden Side to get Parker's attention, Mr. Clarke was confused.
- 16. "Haunting 101"
- "Night of the Harbinger" (flashback)
- In his Gloombie form, he can fly.
- His first name has not yet been revealed.
- Unlike his appearance in the sets, in the shorts he doesn't have buck teeth, and he has small and black eyes.
- a line from himself says he knows every excuse in the book.