|“Aren't you a little old to be playing with toys?”|
|— Mr. Nibs|
Mr. Nibs (also known as Nibbs) is the spiritual entity inhabiting Lady Evelina's Teddy Bear. He is considered the main antagonist of the 2019 sets of which he is the Boss Ghost in the most expensive set so far.
Mr. Nibs' ghostly form comes in the appearance of a large, old, torn up teddy bear with blue fur. Most visible tearing appears on his head, with a large tear on the right side of his scalp. Unlike most ghosts, his eyes are bright white buttons, and he has a visible nose.
Nobody knows who this person was before his sudden demise, but now he seems to have chosen the form of Lady E.’s teddy bear after his crossing from the Hidden Side. But don’t let his fluffy exterior fool you. His other-worldly roar strikes fear into the heart of anyone. He will do anything to return Lady E. to her former gruesome glory.
Teddy bear of your worst nightmares. Do not give this fluffy bundle a hug. It will be soul crushing.
When Parker and Jack got out of the elevator, they spot the same teddy bear from the painting. Suddenly, Mr. Nibs comes out of the teddy bear and attacks the Hunters. Despite this, Douglas is able to save them and they meet up with J.B. in the Paranormal Intercept Bus 3000.
Inside the vehicle, J.B. uses one of the blaster guns to fight Mr. Nibs, while Parker and Jack join in.
Mr. Nibs is one of the four Ghosts revived by Lady E. after she hit Jack's phone. They all attack him and are about to kill him, but a mysterious stranger appears and saves him.
Shadow Bears (App)
Mr. Nibs can throw a shadow bear at the nearest target on the set that will do damage over time.
Mr. Nibs, like all Ghosts, can throw balls of Gloom on his enemies to harm them or to haunt buildings or objects.
- 70425 Newbury Haunted High School (Boss Ghost)
- 1. "Face Your Fears"
- 15. "Grave Situation"
- He's a member of the Sad Ghosts.
- It is unknown who he was before he died.
- It is quite possible he was one of Lady E's associates that got fused with the Teddy Bear when returning from the Hidden Side.
- Unlike the other Boss Ghosts, Mr. Nibs can only be fought in the app game after the player have revealed the hidden claws of the Newbury High School set and then turned it around so that its front is facing the player.
- The only other ghost who has a similar action needed before fighting them is The Bawa.
- In the Newbury High School haunting level, Mr. Nibs can be seen haunting the computer.
- Before finding out what Mr. Nibs really was, Jack called his Teddy Bear form "cute."
- He is the first Ghost to be fused with an object.
- He is the only Boss Ghost that apparently survived after the events of "The Lighthouse, Part 2" occurred, this being that even though he was freed from Jack's phone, he was not absorbed with the other ghosts that also were freed.