- You might be looking for her mirror counterpart.
|Parker L. Jackson||Quotes||Relationships||Gallery|
|“Hate to break it to you, but I'm a way better Ghost Hunter.”|
|— Parker to Jack|
- 1 Official Description
- 2 History
- 2.1 Face Your Fears
- 2.2 Season 1
- 2.3 Season 2
- 3 Appearance
- 4 Personality
- 5 Appearances
- 6 Trivia
- 7 Gallery
Meet Parker L. Jackson (13) 2019
"Parker has lived in Newbury with her parents all her life. She is a bit of an outsider, hard to impress and likes to keep to herself. She’s focused, to the point and very smart. Parker has always suspected something was off about Newbury, and when she starts receiving messages from the mysterious J.B., her suspicions are confirmed. Why is Newbury being gloomed? And how? Parker is determined to find the answers."
On The Lookout
"The gang’s past adventures have made one thing very clear: ghost-hunting is in Parker’s blood. She’d rather be hunting ghosts than doing just about anything else. Speaking of, what are you doing still reading this? Let’s go catch some ghosts!"
Heroes of Hidden Side
"Parker L. Jackson has got a lot going on. She’s super into ghost hunting, for one thing. Sneaking out in the middle of the night to go on a wild ghost chase sure beats any other sport! On top of that, she’s just met her great-great-great-great-grandfather Vaughn G. Jackson, a legendary ghost-hunter who’s… also a ghost!? And on top of THAT, it feels her best friend Jack is getting distracted by his new bud, Rami the vlogging star. Like we said, that’s a lot to take in. Gaah!"
Meet Parker L. Jackson (13) 2020
"Meet THE best ghost-hunter in Newbury, at least in this century. Parker is a fearless light orb sharp-shooter, proud cat person, and still Jack’s bestie, of course. Nothing could ever change that, could it? Her mad ghost-hunting skills run in the family: her great-great-great-great grandpa was the legendary Vaughn Geist Jackson who – well, just wait till you hear more about him. Oh, right, and she goes to school, too, by the way. But only because she absolutely HAS to. (Yaaaawwn.)"
Ghost Hunter of the century
Our fearless light orb sharp-shooter/proud cat person is still Jack’s bestie, of course. Nothing could ever change that, could it? PS: Newsflash! Her mad ghost-hunting skills run in the family: her great-great-great-great grandpa was the legendary Vaughn Geist Jackson who – well, just wait till you hear more about him!
Parker was born and raised in Newbury. She lives with her parents Bob and Linda Jackson, who are always busy working and don't pay too much attention to her. She used to attend the Harvest Moon Masquerade as a young child but now thinks that the event is "pretty lame". Parker considers Newbury to be boring yet she always suspected something was off about the town, and when she started receiving messages from her science teacher, J.B. Watt, her suspicions are confirmed.
Parker was the first Ghost Hunter who J.B. recruited and the two captured ghosts together until Parker found Jack Davids's blog and sent him several videos of Newbury's paranormal activity. About two weeks later, Jack recorded Parker chasing a ghost with his phone the day he and his mother moved to Newbury, and called her a "weirdo." Parker was finally able to meet Jack during lunch break at Newbury High School, she gave him a quick tour around the school, introduced him to the janitor, Douglas Elton, and finally took him to J.B.'s laboratory, where they offered Jack to join them and become a Ghost Hunter as well, which he quickly accepted and the school janitor, Douglas Elton joined the team soon after.
Parker and Jack are sent to Newbury High School after getting reports of high levels of Ghost activity. When they enter, the spot Douglas who is possessed by a Ghost, so they shoot him down and destroy the Ghost.
Soon, Jack takes off exploring after running away from Grandpa Sam. While Parker is looking around, she hears Jack scream and realizes he's in trouble. She finds Jack possessed by a Ghost, but Spencer jumps through a window to save Jack.
After getting a notification by J.B. they try to exit but are surrounded by Ghosts. They use the elevator to escape, but the elevator malfunctions, sending the Hunters tumbling down.
Eventually, they find Mr. Nibs, who appears out of the stuffed Teddy Bear. He attacks the Hunters; however, they are able to escape with the help of Douglas. They head outside where they are greeted by J.B. in the Paranormal Intercept Bus 3000. J.B. prepares to blast Mr. Nibs down with Jack and Parker joining in.
Parker has wavy, medium length purple hair done in messy, braided pigtails, with a yellow beanie to top it off. Several freckles dot her cheeks. She wears a silver three layer necklace with a letter "P" on the third chain, a black shirt with long, light blue sleeves, a maroon pouch slung over her left shoulder and ripped blue jeans. Starting from "Haunting 101", she wears a light blue denim jacket with patches and no pouch, her hair loose and teal colored headphones on top of her head.
Her minifigure remains the same except for the three additional freckles between her eyes.
Parker is not a social person and likes to keep to herself. She also finds it difficult to trust others outside of her circle of friends and has trouble admitting her own mistakes. She doesn't get scared easily and it is implied that she rarely laughs. However, Parker is a good person who cares about and looks out for her friends.
- According to the LEGO.com website, Parker is thirteen years old.
- In "Sink or Swim," it is revealed that Parker cannot swim.
- Parker appears to be left-handed.
- Like J.B., Parker's middle name hasn't been revealed, even her ancestor Vaughn G. Jackson refers to her as "Parker L. Jackson".
- Parker is absent in seven Hidden Side sets, which are 70418 J.B.'s Ghost Lab, 70421 El Fuego's Stunt Truck, 70427 Welcome to the Hidden Side, 70429 El Fuego's Stunt Plane, 70434 Supernatural Race Car, 70435 Newbury Abandoned Prison, and 40408 Drag Racer.
- In many episodes of LEGO Hidden Side, she remarked that she is a cat person and thinks that they are better than dogs. She also has a sticker of a cat on her skateboard in the Newbury Subway set.
- In "Gloom and Doom," It is revealed that the one of the few things that will make Parker laugh are cat videos.
- Parker is the third Ghost Hunter to get gloomed.
- Parker and Vaughn G. Jackson are the only known Ghost Hunters to be related to another Hunter.
- Her variant with the jean jacket or loose hair with headphones first made an appearance in the show in "Haunting 101."
- In the show her phone is black, yet her minifigure has a pink phone.
- Her phone is also pink in the magazine.
- Parker shares the same last name with three ghosts: Ben Jackson, Vaughn G. Jackson, and Zeb Jackson.
- Vaughn G. Jackson is known to be related to her, but it is currently unknown as to whether or not the other two are.
- In "Flying Lessons", it is revealed that she has acrophobia, but was able to conquer it by bravely getting into the pilot seat when Douglas was knocked off.
- Parker loves J.B.'s inventions, especially the cannons like the Negaton Pulse Conversion Beam, which she always wants to try regardless of J.B.'s orders.