|This user was the Editor of the Month in August 2020.|
This shows this user is a loyal and a great editor, and loved by the community.
|This user is a Content Moderator and a Staff Member.|
|This user is very active.|
|“Take that, internet... you and your bad grammar.”|
Hi there! Below you will find the following:
- A mini-bio about me
- Things I like to the fullest extent of my heart
- My favorite pages (to be updated)
- A timeline of this wiki THAT YOU MIGHT WANT TO LOOK AT.
Meet The Stud!
Hello! I am StudMaster06, and I am a big fan of the Hidden Side theme. To be honest, I never really got into this theme until I received 70419 Wrecked Shrimp Boat, 70420 Graveyard Mystery, and 70427 Welcome to the Hidden Side for my birthday. I enjoyed the concept of faces popping out of seemingly nowhere in these sets, and just played with them like all the other sets I had received over the years. That is, until I dowloaded the app. I was able to experience my sets in a way I had never before. That and my large obsession with everything paranormal is why I enjoy this theme. Over time I grew my Hidden Side collection with 70430 Newbury Subway, 70422 Shrimp Shack Attack, 70425 Newbury Haunted High School, 70428 El Fuego's Stunt Plane, 70428 Jack's Beach Buggy, 70423 Paranormal Intercept Bus 3000, 70418 J.B.'s Ghost Lab, 70436 Phantom Fire Truck 3000, and plan to grow it more. I know a lot about the series thanks to this wiki and joined it to expand the information. It's great!
StudMaster06's southern slang translator ('cause I live there)
|Southern Slang||What it means||Example|
|18-wheeler||Semi-truck||"Have you been involved in an 18-wheeler accident?"|
|Y'all||You people||"Y'all got it?"|
|Down yonder||Over there||"I saw it down yonder."|
|Bless your heart||Something someone says
when they're sorry for you
|"Bless your heart, you've been through so much!"|
Stuff I like:
|This user is a fan of|
|This user is a fan of|
|This user is a fan of|
|This user is a fan of|
My favorite pages
- Trucker Dale (It's the page I made my first edit on!)
- Lady Evelina (It just so happened that one of the first sets I got included the mastermind of the series. How coincidental.)
- The Bawa (I just like his design.)
- Kreatoru (Before the set image was released, I did a concept image on this ghost. I was surprised how similar it was! Despite obvious differences. I might add a picture of the concept art in my next blog post.)
- 70433 J.B.'s Submarine (Probably the first set I'll buy from Wave 3. Either this or the abandoned prison. Haven't made up my mind.)
- 70436 Ghost Fire Truck 3000 (Making plans to buy this once it comes out.)
- Jack Davids (When I was first exposed to the show, this was the first character that I got to hear. I gotta say, I was very... surprised by his voice.)
- Nehmaar Reem (The designs for this character are amazing, in both his forms.)
- Shadow Walkers (Can't wait to find out what these really are.)
- Mr. Nibs (The only survivor of waves 1-2. Wonder if he will ever reappear.)
- Rat Shaun (The first wild boss ghost I ever obtained through the app.)
- Anomalo (This is, in my opinion, the most interesting boss ghost of the app, set aside the new ones with wave three.)
- Douglas Elton (My top favorite character. Reminds me of Elvis a little...)
- Newbury High School (In Face Your Fears, you can tell that the lego team was still designing the high school set based off the appearance of the high school through the app.)
- Blaze M. Barr (Since I plan to get the set that this guy comes with, it will be the first Wave 3 boss ghost I will possess.)
- J.B. (Scratch what I said earlier, I now own a minifigure of her.)
- Captain Archibald (The first boss ghost that I ever caught.)
- Jonas Jr. (His mini figure is always scared. All the time.)
- Cats (Oh, I had so much fun finding those cats trotting around in hunter mode! One of them looked kinda like Garfield from the side.)
- Seymour TeeVee (I found an article about the design process for 70436 Phantom Fire Truck. TeeVee is now my second favorite character!)
- Spencer (My third favorite character. Every set that I get with a spencer is special. I try to hide the spencers in a 'hidden spot' of the set they came with. Bus Spencer is hiding on that big frame brick where the pop-out guns are.)
- The Maw (Creature with an endless hunger for all. Wonder if he can finish my fridge in one sitting...)
- 23 (Coming August 6th)
- 24 (Coming August 6th)
- 25 (Coming August 8th)
- 26 (Coming August 8th)
My brick-built creations
Recently, I have been using a digital brick-building system called Stud.io. I have focused on building Hidden Side Boss Ghosts and seeing how they turn out. So far, I have built 2. Here they are. My next build? Probably an Anger Boss Ghost.
Brick Built Spewer (294 pieces)
Brick Built Kreatoru (464 pieces)
A Timeline of this wiki (based on my research)
Alright, so this is a put-together history of this wiki based on many resources. Despite me running out of good information, I will continue adding to this while I can. Below you will find many things, so be warned before you continue.
- You will find out who started this version of the wiki.
- The details of the great merge.
- User feuds that went out of hand (basically drama)
- User status (of users who were involved in important moments in the history of this wiki).
So, prepare yourself to find out what happened in the past of this wiki (for those who just really want to know). Trust me, it's faster than looking through the message walls of all the original founders and others. Reference list is located at the bottom.
And so, it begins on this date...
- September 8th, 2019: Anonymous 43252 (originally known as Mysteryman3117) created the original Hidden Side Wiki. (found on Brickpedia)
- September 8th, 2019: DarkHenrik joined the wiki sometime around this date.
- September 8th, 2019: Printer89 joined the wiki.
- September 9th, 2019: SkyNinja17 began to edit on the original wiki. (found on Brickpedia)
- September 14th, 2019: MixelSañs added a link to another different Hidden Side wiki, likely created by this user. This caused a feud between users. (found on Brickpedia)
- September 14, 2019: MixelSañs brought up the idea for the Hidden Side wiki created by Mysteryman3117 to transfer all of its information over to the second wiki. The feud worsened due to this suggestion. According to the comment thread in Mysteryman3117's account, DarkHenrik seems to be the one trying to settle this argument.
- September 15th, 2019: Shiva Kuzunasee, a member of Brickpedia, closed the thread with this feud, because quote: "Nobody's interested in your useless wikis since they are both out of information. There are only a few sets in [the] hidden side theme to start a wiki. Before at least one of your wikis finally raises up as a wiki with information, you're not allowed to advertise them." end quote. (found on Brickpedia)
- September 16, 2019: The feud was temporarily settled between Mysteryman3117 and MixelSañs with help from Printer89 and DarkHenrik, and the merger of wikis occurred sometime around this date. Mysteryman3117's wiki was the chosen site to accept the other wiki's information, creating the wiki we know today.
- September 17, 2019: Gamerboi17 joined the wiki. The same user announced that MixelSañs wiki will close soon, presumably after the merge.
- September 18, 2019: Holomaster15 joined the wiki.
- September 22, 2019-November 13, 2019: A new feud was created between Mysteryman3117 and Brickpedia (presumably), mainly about becoming official friends.
- October 17, 2019: MixelSañs was demoted for conspiracy and blackmail (for being associated with an inappropriate discord server). This made Mysteryman3117 very paranoid about the actions of co-founder MixelSañs, which might have lead to his leaving of all wikis in January 2020.
- October 18th, 2019: Mysteryman3117 admits in not trusting MixelSañs due to his past actions. Later this day, Mysteryman3117 and MixelSañs agreed to not argue any more and focus on the welfare of the wiki. However, other users still insisted of getting the "secret alliance" discord server connected to the Hidden Side fandom.
- November 2, 2019: The wiki reached 150+ pages, making for possible future endorsements by other wikis. Mysteryman3117 also announced his future resignation on this date. Printer89 and DarkHenrik both agreed to make MixelSañs to Bureaucrat, after the merge occurred (according to Printer89, mainly because Mysteryman3117 only gave MixelSañs admin rights).
- December 7, 2019: Printer89 considered limiting the number of staff members on the wiki. Other members of the wiki agreed on this notion.
- December 19, 2019: Mysteryman3117's presence is no longer active on his message wall.
- January 1st, 2020: Mysteryman3117 left the entire Fandom website, never to edit another wiki again. His username also changed to Anonymous43252, suggesting that he deleted his account (or at least his profile page).
- Februrary 13, 2020: The wiki reaches 50 users.
- April 28, 2020: Printer89 retired from the wiki. Now I understand what he meant from "It's been a long road up to this point".
- May 16, 2020: Limefong retired from the wiki. Sometime later, the user changed their username to Limefong X.
- June 20, 2020: Diplomacy warlord retired from the wiki.
- Brickpedia (the comments section for the Hidden Side theme)
- Message walls for the following users: Anonymous43252, Printer89, Holomaster15, DarkHenrik, Gamerboi17, MixelSañs, and Limefong.
If you have some new information that you do not find in this timeline that you think is IMPORTANT, please leave a comment on my message wall.